We’re here to help.
There’s quite a few things we get asked all the time. And since making things simple is what we’re all about, we put the most commonly asked questions here. If you end up having an uncommon one, let’s connect and talk it out.
Purchasing a home
- Get that house ASAP with a TBD.
- PMI. Terminator the sequel. This time, there’s interest involved.
- Is there a cure for PMI?
- MI. Did you know that Gene Simmons once took out an insurance policy on his tongue?
- The check is in the mail.
- Pre-approval letters. How do I show them I’m not messing around?
- My dad said I shouldn’t buy until I have 20% to put down. Are you telling me not to listen to my father?
- What’s your beef with Missouri?
- VA Loan certificate of eligibilityThere is no Company E.
- VA Loan rates. Drop and give me .25!
- VA loan fees. Is that a fee I see?
- VA Loan eligibility expiration. What year was the war of 1812?
- VA Loan credit scores. What if my credit score abandoned its post?
- VA Loan limits. How many VA loans do I get for defending freedom?
- VA Loan uses. The V is for versatility.
- VA Loan eligibility. How do I enlist?
- What is a VA loan and what if I don’t live in Virginia?