Good eye, soldier. In most cases, all veterans using the VA Home Loan Guaranty benefit must pay a funding fee, which reduces the loan’s cost to taxpayers since a VA loan requires no down payment and has no monthly mortgage insurance. If you’re disabled and are receiving compensation for a service-connected disability, or if you’re eligible for disability compensation, but are receiving retirement or active duty pay instead, you don’t have to pay the funding fee.
- VA Loan certificate of eligibilityThere is no Company E.
- VA Loan rates. Drop and give me .25!
- VA Loan eligibility expiration. What year was the war of 1812?
- VA Loan credit scores. What if my credit score abandoned its post?
- VA Loan limits. How many VA loans do I get for defending freedom?
- VA Loan uses. The V is for versatility.
- VA Loan eligibility. How do I enlist?
- What is a VA loan and what if I don’t live in Virginia?